The placement and training cell is dedicated to advise students on career options and providing the latest information on training & employment opportunities, providing guidance, one counselling services, bring students and potential employers together and arranges for placement. The Placement cell firmly believes in Industry-Institute-Interaction. The activity includes managing stress, improving communication skills, developing confidence, exploring themselves on identification of values, resolving a personal problem, interests and personal strengths needed for decision-making. It helps the students.
- To arrange periodical courses on personality development.
- To conduct Seminar, Special lectures, Career Guidance Programmes and Entrepreneurship.
- To get placed in National and Multinational companies through ON/OFF campus recruitment.
- To motivate and assist in industrial training and industrial visits.
- To arrange in plant training during the vacation.
- To Act as an information center for students in job opportunities and competitive examinations like GATE, SET/ NET/TANCET/CAT.
This Cell makes earnest efforts to place the final year students in good jobs. Mock interviews are held to train the students to face interviews. Local schools and organizations approach the college for suitable candidates are helped by this cell in the selection of students. Campus interviews are arranged by the Placement Cell in collaboration with companies.
SOME OF THE PLACED STUDENTS:
|Old Student Name||Concern|
|Miss.M.Esakkiammal||Royal Bank of Scottland|
|Miss.S.Muthulakshmi||Royal Bank of Scottland|
|Miss.T.Ishwarya||Haribala Krishna Auto Mobile|
|Miss.S.Jagatha||Haribala Krishna Auto Mobile|
|Miss.U.Lakhsmi Priya||Theme Info Systems|
|Miss.J.Vanthana||Nehru Group of Institution,Coimbatore|